5.11 XPRT Boots 2.0 – Storm Grey
Our friends in the Special Operations community asked 5.11 to build a rugged and breathable tactical boot that would compete with the best European hiking boots priced at $300 or more, so we turned to Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics™ to help us meet this challenge.
Like a European hiking boot, the XPRT™ 2.0 runs narrower than other 5.11® boots. If you are a “D” or wider we suggest you order a Wide. The durable construction of this boot means that you’ll want a few days of break-in before you deploy on your next operation.
The XPRT™ 2.0 is made of the best materials available, including HELCOR® leather, ripstop nylon and an eVent® breathable, waterproof membrane. Field tested tough by Kyle Lamb, XPRT™ 2.0 incorporates “kick toe” forefoot protection in case you need to use your foot as a secondary weapon.
- Tough, agile, comfortable
- eVent® Waterproof/Breathable/BBP resistant membrane
- Field-tested XPRT boots 2.0 outsole
- Padded neoprene ankle collar
- Ghillie closed-loop speed laces
- 5.11® Blood Type Patch Kit compatibleSPECIFICATIONS:
- Lightweight Ripstop nylon frame
- Waterproof Nubuck, Suede, and HELCOR® leather overlays
- Upgraded PU midsole
- Full-length BI-FIT dual hardness insole board
- 5.11® Kick Toe