Acetech AC6000BT Chronograph
Accurately measure your Airsoft Weapons rate of fire and FPS (foot per second) with this vital tool, the Acetech AC6000 Airsoft Chronograph. Commonly used by weapon modifiers to check if they are within their Airsoft skirmish sites FPS limit.
- Bluetooth connectivity via the ‘Acesoft’ app, available on iPhone and Android devices
- Built-in 18650mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Premium zip-up carry case
- Measures Muzzle Velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400 m/s (90 ft/s ~ 1200 ft/s).
- ROF range: 100~6000RPM
- Ammo parameter setting: 5 memory slots.
- Patent Led Lens Design for focusing and diffusing.
- IR sensor calculates function, Accuracy greatly improved.
- User-friendly interface with 128*128 pixel OLED in white colour.
- 25 shot memory slots for velocity and ROF (Rate Of Fire)
- Auto-calculate MAX, MIN, AVG by shot memory
- Energy Per Unit Area Calculation
- Extra-large tube (diameter 36mm)
- Tripod Ready mounting hole (Screw for standard camera/camcorder tripods )
- More durable: IR sensor self-calibration as well as IR sensor calibration in production
- Easier to control: Equipped with a 4-way push button
- Friendly UI: The user is able to directly select and change ammo parameters in the main screen
- Safer to use: FCC, CE, RoHS compliant