Want a new airsoft gun or even a new loadout? Want to pay it over time without high interest? Spread your order out over 6- 12 months with as little as 10% deposit. Socom Tactical has teamed up with Omni capital to provide interest-free payment options for all orders over £300 with only a 10% deposit.
At check out you will have the option to choose Omni Capital finance simply follow it through and you are good to go! once completed we will contact you for your deposit and your order will be shipped out. Payments can be made monthly from between 6 and 12 months with 0 interest to pay.
Finance is subject to acceptance.
Want to finance your order on 0% interest free credit? Buy now Pay later
Information on Interest free Airsoft finance
1 – About Airsoft FinanceAirsoft Finance is provided by Omni Capital retail fiance on all orders over £300 with a minimum deposit of 10%. All finance is available up to 12 months 0% interest-free with a 10% – 50% deposit.
Finance and credit checks are provided by Omni Capital retail finance and Socom Tactical and staff are unable to provide any feedback on results from credit search or decisions
2 – What happens?Simply add your items to your cart online on check out if your order meets criteria you will have the option for finance Simply follow the onsite instructions and an instant decision. 10% deposit can either be paid by the link emailed to you or we will call you for deposit payment. Orders can not be processed until the deposit has been paid.
3 – What do i need to qualify?–You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• You’re in paid employment or have a regular income (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, County Court Judgment (CCJs), Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVAs) or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.