The third generation of AirsoftPro Hop-Up chamber for Snow Wolf and CYMA M24 manual sniper rifles. It’s made entirely from one piece of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy with a red anodised finish. This material excels in high strength, yet it’s lightweight. The weight of the whole chamber is only 29 g. It’s not a re-branded product of another manufacturer. The chamber was manufactured on top quality CNC machines. A quality chamber is an important prerequisite for stable and high performance of the weapon. Only the metal chambers provide the highest production accuracy without inaccuracies and burrs.
EASY AND SENSITIVE ADJUSTMENT
The adjustment of the chamber is no longer complicated by using an Allen key through the magazine shaft. Now it’s possible to use the plastic adjustment rods from the original hop-up chamber. They’re fully compatible and allow convenient regulation. The hop-up lever is made of metal and has a longer working move than the original chamber. The adjustment is thus more sensitive with a wider range. A screw with o-ring is included – it can be exchanged for a grub screw securing the barrel (leading through the original plastic hop-up rod) for better tightening and restricting the movement of the rod during shooting.
This AirsoftPro chambar offers many advantages compared to the original cast chamber. First of all it’s excellent sealing and the manufacturing of the chamber, ie. high potential for performance increase. Another great advantage is the possibility to use the chamber with original Snow Wolf / CYMA barrels and buckings and also with AEG barrels and buckings. You can decide whether to use the chamber with the original barrel or to invest also in the AEG barrel.
The AEG adaptor, which allows the use of the AEG barrel, replaces the o-ring from previous generations of chambers. It’s specially shaped to minimize air loss and provide the best possible seal.
QUALITY AND SMART SOLUTIONS
- The chamber is made of highly durable aircraft aluminum (Dural) 6061-T6 with anodized red surface on CNC machines .
- The hop-up lever is also produced on CNC machines and is equipped with a return spring for a more reliable function.
- The hop-up lever has a longer groove and allows longer movement of the plastic adjustment rod.
- There are two rubber stops between the chamber and the cylinder head that dampen shocks, reduce barrel vibrations and thereby improve shooting accuracy.
- The centering ring for easy assembly / disassembly and good axial barrel guiding is included.
COMPATIBILITY AND FUTURE WITH TDC
- The chamber is compatible with Snow Wolf and CYMA original barrels and buckings. No modifications are required.
- It’s possible to use even an AEG barrels with the included rubber AEG Adaptor.
- The chamber is compatible with Snow Wolf and CYMA original Hop-Up plastic rods. No modifications are required.
- There’s a thread at the top of the chamber for adding the TDC.
- The chamber is compatible with models: Snow Wolf M24 (SW-04) and CYMA M24 (CM.702)
EASY TO INSTALL
- Installation is very easy, done in 10 minutes.
- Suitable length of AEG barrel for the models above is about 487mm.
- Due to the higher performance of sniper rifles, choose harder Hop-Up bucking (silicone aren’t suitable). The proven one is the Guarder bucking – black.
- The weight of the complete chamber is 29 g.
- CNC Hop-Up chamber for M24, Gen.3
- Rubber AEG Adaptor
- Centering ring
- Return spring for hop-up lever
- Screw with O-ring (replaceable for grub screw for better tightening the original hop-up rod)
- Two rubber profiles 3mm for original bucking and 3,3mm for AEG bucking (under the lever, user has to cut small piece based on his needs to reach proper HopUp effect).