We’ve replicated a Hi-Capa magazine, and adapted it to take 30 round shotgun shells. A revised BB latch prevents any BB drop when the shell is empty. So far, we have tested this adapter on numerous TM capa’s.
An excellent choice if you want to run your capa on HPA as a holstered secondary, or if you just don’t want an AEG mag hanging out of your pistol! We chose to base the aesthetic around a 40 round extended capa magazine.
The adapter comes seal tested, including a 15cm airline and a Foster 22 (US Style) connector fitted. We sell EU connectors on our site. You must transfer your feed lips and outlet valve from your Hi-Capa gas magazine (its dead simple). Does not require modification of your pistol.
We sell an EU fitting for this adapter for those who require it. It is very simple and pops straight on
- In the UK, some sites do not allow adapters that ‘stick out the gun’.
- Far more convenient than an M4 adapter when used as a holstered HPA sidearm (due to the ‘extended baseplate’ profile)
- For DMR/Sniping builds, allow you to get low to the ground
- Use one mag for pistol and shotgun nights!
Shot Shell HPA Adapter Info
- Compatible with most airsoft shotshells. We recommend CYMA shells, as they have the strongest springs (TM Shells are not as good)
- 0 BBs are dropped when shell is empty (adapter will feed all 30 rounds of shell)
- A higher PSI and heavier BBs are required to hit higher joule values due to the smaller internal volume of the adapter. Field limits are still very much achieveable at green gas pressures, 120-135PSI