We’ve replicated a MK23 magazine, and add adapted it to take 30 round shotgun shells. A BB latch to prevent dropped balls and simple push mag release on the bottom of the adapter make this a snipers dream!
The adapter comes with a 15cm airline and a beautiful (read- not ugly brass!) Foster 22 (US Style) connector fitted. You must transfer your feed lips and outlet valve from your MK23 gas magazine (its dead simple). Does not require modification of your pistol.
Instructions can be found here
With Clone magazine and Clone MK23/SSX, field limits can be achieved around 120-130PSI on a 0.2g BB. I strongly recommend using heavier BBs with this adapter, as these BBs spend more time accelerating in the barrel, and a higher FPS can be achieved relative to PSI (make sure your site chrono’s you on the weight you are going to be using)
- In the UK, some sites do not allow adapters that ‘stick out the gun’.
- Far more convenient than an M4 adapter when used as a holstered HPA sidearm (due to ‘extended baseplate’ profile)
- For DMR/Sniping builds, allow you to get low to the ground
- Use one mag for pistol and shotgun nights!
Shot Shell HPA Adapter Info
- Compatible with most airsoft shotshells. We recommend CYMA shells, as they have the strongest springs (TM Shells are not as good)
- 0 BBs are dropped when shell is empty (adapter will feed all 30 rounds of shell)
- A higher PSI and heavier BBs are required to hit higher joule values due to the smaller internal volume of the adapter. Field limits are still very much achieveable at green gas pressures, 120-135PSI