Arthurian Airsoft Excalibur Mordred – Sandstone
The Arthurian Airsoft Excalibur Mordred is an impressive and intimidating weapon. The Mordred gives you that all-around special forces look with high customisation options on its rail.
The Excalibur Mordred is part of the Arthurian Airsoft ‘Excalibur’ range of AEGs. There is something available for every player. The Excalibur AEGs are all full metal construction with numerous styles of external parts to compliment and individualise every variant. This particular model, the Excalibur Mordred is available in two colours, Obsidian and Sandstone. The model’s design was inspired by the ever-popular 416 Delta.
The Excalibur Mordred rifle has a 10” rail system, and you can easily fix separate rails to the 7 sides of the octagonal rail system. The top of the rail has a standard 20mm rail keeping the look and design flush with the upper receiver.
There is the option to change between fire selector settings, and the choices are engraved with the standard ‘safe,’ ‘semi’ & ‘auto’ settings. The buffer tube is still only 1″ (25mm) long but does feature the E&C (Exchange & Chrono) spring change system, proprietary to the Excalibur series rifles.
One of the most impressive features of the stock system of the Excalibur Mordred is the E&C quick change spring system. To change the spring, you simply need to unscrew the ring on the stock tube, rotate the stock tube 45 degrees and pull it off. After that unscrew the knurled screw at the back and the spring & spring guide will pop out. Be careful not to let it fly across the room, it may release with some force. Ultimately, this process only takes about 30 seconds.
The gun is equipped with an impressive gearbox, made from the components vital to most mid-range AEGs. What makes the Excalibur series stand out, is that these guns come preinstalled with 8mm bearings, a 15 metal tooth piston, an enhanced tappet plate and the E&C spring change system.
- Aluminium build with polymer stock
- 10″ rail with cuts to attach rails and to help with weight
- 20mm rail running along the top of the weapon
- Adjustable stock
- 416 ergonomic style pistol grip
- 4x QD sling mounting points
- Sling mounts in stock
- Single point sling plate at the rear of the receiver
- Adjustable flip-up sights
- QD suppressor
- 14mm CCW thread
- Comes with three pieces of rail (2x 4 slot and 1x 9 slot)
- Comes with 300 round high cap magazine
- A quick change spring system
- 8mm bearings
- reinforced tappet plate
- 15 metal toothed piston
- Average FPS: 335
- Fire modes: safe/semi/full auto
- Runs off 7.4v Lipo or Li-ion batteries
- Length (stock collapsed): 740mm
- Length (stock extended): 890mm
- Inner barrel length: 280mm