Black Cat Ring Pull Smoke Grenades
The Black Cat smoke grenades are relatively new to the airsoft and paintball market and have several performance and safety features to enhance the player’s overall experience and enjoyment out on the field.
The ring pull on the black cat smoke grenades is secured being a plastic film and, once removed, can be ignited by pulling the ring upwards. Each ring pull smoke grenade has a burn time of 75 seconds but can burn up to 90 seconds.
They currently come in eight colours; Yellow, Green, Red, Purple, Blue, Orange, Pink & White and we offer bulk deals of various amounts. Take advantage of up to 18% off the price using our bundle, just add the quantity of each colour you’d like to order, and it’ll automatically work out the discounted price.
- Burn time between 75-90 seconds
- Ring Pull design
- Bulks deals available
Why Use Smoke Grenades?
Smoke grenades have a multitude of uses both in airsoft and paintball, as well as for other outdoor activities.
The most popular use is to create cover whilst on the move or to signal teammates when approaching or leaving an area. They can also be used to obscure vision, indicate wind direction and even mark enemy positions.
How to Use Smoke Grenades
Here is a quick guide on how to use our ring-pull smoke grenades:
1. Make sure you’re in a safe and open area
2. Remove the plastic film from the ring
3. Hold the smoke grenade in your non-dominant hand with the ring pulled tight (away from your body)
4. With your dominant hand, pull the ring quickly and let go
5. Throw the smoke grenade immediately
6. Move away from the smoke as it will billow outwards
7. Enjoy the show!