Cybergun Baby Desert Eagle NBB Gas Pistol (Silver)
The Baby Desert Eagle series pistols by Cybergun are a non-blowback, CO2 powered pistol with a 15 round magazine. They have a lovely design and feel with a brilliant weight. These models are the Gen 2 with the metal slide adding to the authentic feel.
We have tested these on Crosman CO2 bulbs and were tested at 280 FPS on a 0.20g BB and then settling down to a consistent 260 FPS for the remainder on the bulb. A single bulb will last approximately 90 shots (6 magazines) but this does depend on temperature.
The Gen 2 models are available in a matte silver finish and a dual-tone Black/matte silver mix.
The Baby Eagle is a semi-automatic double-action pistol developed by Magnum Research on a Jericho 941 base. It is designed by IWI (Israel Weapon Industries) like its big brother the Desert Eagle from which it takes some slight cosmetic similarities.
These Baby Eagle are the first 6 mm handgun replicas resulting from our collaboration with the Desert Eagle license.
- Replica was developed in partnership with the exclusive worldwide Desert Eagle license
- Non-blowback replica: less mechanical movements for increased autonomy
- Replica with a polymer body and a metal slide
- Ambidextrous firing selector allowing to switch between safety and semi-automatic modes
- Anti-slip ABS pads on the stock
- Picatinny rail under the barrel of the replica to add various accessories
- Average 260-280 FPS (0.20g)
- Adjustable Hop-up