Cybergun Thompson M1A1 Military Model AEG
After an initial military contract win with the M1928, Auto-Ordnance produced two simplified versions to equip the U.S. armed forces, first, the M1 in 1943, soon followed by an improved and faster to produce version, the Thompson M1A1.
Like the original, Cybergun‘s Thompson M1A1 Military is designed entirely of metal with the handguard, grip and stock made of ABS imitation wood. Find out more about the features of our replica below!
- Licensed replica with all detailed markings engraved on the body
- Full metal replica, with an ABS handguard and stock
- World War II reproduction replica allowing to make an outfit as close as possible to realism
- Hi-Cap magazines of 380 BBs
- V6 Gearbox with 9mm ball bearing to reduce friction when rotating the gears
- Semi & Full Automatic firing modes
- Adjustable Hop-up that significantly increases the range and accuracy of the replica
- Equipped with a Mini-Tamiya connector
- Approximately 340 FPS
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Thompson M1A1 Military AEG
- 2 x 380 BBs magazine
- 1 x Breakout Rod
- 1 x NiMH Battery 8.4V 1100 mAh
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x 1 point strap
Anyone with basic weapons’ knowledge can immediately recognize the Thompson submachine gun, one of the most well-known models of the 20th century.
The gun was at first a symbol of crime, as it was particularly favoured by American mafias in the 1920s, a notable highlight of this time being The Valentine’s day massacre of 1929.
The gun’s tarnished reputation was corrected by its massive use by American GIs in World War 2, as many recall it as the best weapon used during the conflict, particularly for its high rate of fire and the size of its magazine.