FMA MICH Helmet Retention System
This is a replacement H-Nape MICH helmet retention system by FMA designed to fit onto your MICH helmet easily and improve the stability of the helmet. You can easily adjust the size with on hand on-the-fly with no loose ends or straps flapping around and make the helmet three times more stable to prevent rotations.
It is built with a padded leather chin cup and nape pad to give you the best comfort and a special nylon design with air permeability and fantastic durability. It can be configured for those of you which are left eye dominant where the buckle can be configured to the left or right side of the helmet.
It comes with the four fixing screws and nuts so there’s no need to use the original ones if they have worn out or broken.
- Makes helmet 3X more stable under rotational forces
- One-handed, on-the-fly strap adjustment with no loose ends
- Padded protective leather chin cup and nape pad
- Adjustable buckle on the strap allows adjusting the tightness with one hand
- Special nylon design with air permeability and durability
- Specially designed for left eye dominant users