GT Power Battery Capacity Checker
The Digital Battery Capacity Checker can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries. For lithium types the checker will measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference in between, as well as display the percentage of battery capacity remaining. IMPORTANT: Checker will only give the total voltage of NiCd and NiMH batteries (see table below) which means that it only gives a rough guide to the capacity remaining..
- High Visibility LCD Display Screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode.
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made.
- Socket for JR / Hitec / Futaba connector to test NiMh/NiCd batteries.
- Voltage measurement range: 2~7s Lipo/Li-ion/LiFe/ and 4~7s Nicd/NiMH
- Display mode: battery cell voltages, total voltage, lowest cell voltage, highest cell voltage, voltage difference, remaining battery capacity(%)
- Dimensions: 82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm
- Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Weight: 34g