Hadron H-Arm V2
Taking on feedback from users :
- Drop in hop arm replacement for the Mk23 and certain Glock-based airsoft pistols
- For optimal use, we recommend the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC with logic plate, however, a single screw Hadron Airsoft Designs version would more than suffice.
- Improved nub pattern using a more defined tried and tested Hadron Airsoft Designs “H Plate” profile.
- Improved patch deformation when used with the latest buckings on the market.
- Improved plate length to optimise bucking deformation in nozzle entrance.
- It’s gold.
- It’s shiny.
Back in the summer of 2017, Hadron Airsoft Designs had a concept to improve the hop system of the Mk23.
Removing the hop arm, and nub, then replacing with a one piece. We made some alphas using the printers we had, followed by some made in nylon.
The original printed units worked well, in selected testers’ pistols. However, the material was not optimal, and the idea was put to one side until a later date.
In 2019, the idea was reborn, using the tested resin shape, but replicated in CNC. This, as you know is the H-Arm of today.
Since the release of the trusty old H-Arm, buckings have evolved. It is now time to harness the extra potential within these buckings, and building this in with the customer’s feedback, we introduce the H-Arm V2.