Jefftron Active brake II Mosfet with Wiring
Professionally made mosfet with motor active braking designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
In semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mech box aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with a very high rate of fire (ROF).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery lasts longer than with basic wiring.
- Active brake ability
- Works with up to M120 spring
- Works with common batteries up to 17v and Lipo batteries up to 14.8v
- 6 wire connection
- No power consumption in idle mode
- No switch contact sparking
- Size: 35mm x 13mm x 7mm
PACKING: device, heat shrink tube and installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
Included in packet:
– Device with wiring
– Deans connector male
– 30A mini fuse
– 4x faston female 2,8mm
– 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm – length 20mm
– 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm – length 20mm
– Installation manual in English