Jefftron Active Brake Mosfet Wired to Stock – V2
Professionally made mosfet with motor active braking designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
The device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer than with basic wiring.
In semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with a very high rate of fire (ROF).
It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Active brake ability
- Built onto an SHS V2 trigger assembly
- Fits V2 gearbox
- Wiring is designed to lead into the stock, but it can go to the front under the condition to turn around black battery wire on the board (resolder it)
- Coated to resist against water
- Works with up to M160 spring
- Works with common batteries up to 17v and Lipo batteries up to 14.8v
- No current consumption in idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
Included in package:
- mosfet with the active brake on trigger contacts with wiring, DeanT connector, 30A mini fuse and faston connectors on wires
- trigger switch
- screw, pad (for the screw to keep the device in the position)
- installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can’t guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Active brake – V2 will fit into standard and common brand’s gearboxes without larger modifications.