Jefftron Leviathan – NGRS Optical MOSFET – Rear Wired
The Jefftron Leviathan – NGRS is one of the most advanced ETU (electronic trigger unit) on the market
It combines optical and switch sensors for better handling and durability
Build-in wireless communication for quick setup using iOS or Android smartphones!
Tactile trigger switch has travel only 0,13mm long for ultimate hair trigger feeling
Unique Real feel trigger system (RFTS) with integrated spring simulates trigger resistance like in the real gun. It adds secondary resistance with release after the fire. RFTS was designed by professional gunsmith for more realistic feel from shooting
External output and input port serves for custom accessories
Real time response for change settings -> immediately test result
Easy installation into the gearbox (fully integrated inside the gearbox instead of the original trigger contacts)
New functions are free on the Jefftron Leviathan for every user via an online update
The Leviathan – NGRS brings endless possibilities for your gun!
Jefftron Leviathan – NGRS supports these airsoft guns:
- Tokyo Marui M4 Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK416D Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK416C Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui SCAR-L Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui SCAR-H Next Generation
- Tokyo Marui HK417 Next Generation
Main Functions of the Jefftron Leviathan NGRS
- Optical sensors are used for the detection of the selector plate and the sector gear
- A tactile trigger switch makes a short click for a great hair trigger mod.
- Unique real feel trigger system (RFTS) simulates trigger feeling like in the real gun. It adds secondary resistance with release after the fire. The feeling is comparable to shooting with real calibre 22lr in AR15
- Adds new shooting modes independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE – SEMI – AUTO)
- Three adjustable bursts (range 2 – 20 shots)
- It preserves empty magazine detection like the original gun
- The rate of fire can be reduced to 40%. It adds breaks between shots to reduce RoF. It gives a fast trigger response even with a very low rate of fire, just like in a real gun
- Adjustable strength active braking (can be disabled)
- Pre-cocking function for an instant shot on SEMI fire
- The delay between shots adds time in which isn’t possible to shoot, it simulates the delay from gun reload or recoil (range 0,1 – 4,0 seconds)
- Electronic fuse set the sensitivity for high current detection to avoid any damage if something goes wrong
- Low battery indication for 2S – 4S li-pol and 3S – 4S li-fe
- Virtual magazine simulates low capacity magazines, it will force the gun to stop shooting when it reaches 0. There can be set warning after shot before empty magazine and how it will be reloaded
- On the board are input and output ports for controlling external devices or Leviathan
- Statistics screen shows shooting output with cycle timing, motor current consumption, rate of fire and temperatures. It allows you to do fine-tune gearbox upgrade
- The application shows the actual battery voltage value. Colour lines indicate battery charge status where green is OK, orange will warn after each shot and red will not allow shooting
- User can save multiple settings under profiles
- Update function fixes bugs and adds new features to the device
- There are three shot counters. Total count every shot during the device lifetime. User counter can be reset by the user anytime. The power-up counter is reset by battery connection
- Error log shows errors made during the device life also can be erased by the user
- For better security wireless connection can be disabled by the selector switch (can be deactivated)
- Leviathan monitors current, voltage and temperature to avoid any damage when something goes wrong.
- The motor vibrates and beeps as feedback for the user
- Programmed settings are saved in the Leviathan memory immediately after their change, so you can immediately test it and settings aren’t lost when is battery disconnected or lost connection with smartphone
- New functions are for free for every user via the online update function
Independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE – SEMI – AUTO)
- SAFE: no responding on the trigger pull.
- Semi: it fires single shot per trigger pull.
- Semi/BurstX: short trigger pull fires single shot, long trigger pull fires burst.
- Binary trigger: it fires in single shot when the trigger is pulled and another single shot when is released.
- BurstX: gun shoot burst per trigger pull.
- BurstX+BurstY: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes burstX+burstY fire.
- BurstX/Full: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes auto fire.
- Full: gun makes auto fire until releasing the trigger.
- Virtual reload: pull the trigger to reload the virtual magazine
Works with Input terminal
- OFF: Every signal to the Input terminal is ignored.
- External trigger: the gun trigger is disabled and replaced by a microswitch connected to Input (SIG and GND)
- AUG trigger: selector plate detection is disabled. Gun trigger is set to a selector on semi. Microswitch connected to Input (SIG, GND) is set to a selector on auto.
- Empty mag (NO): Microswitch activates empty magazine detection when is connected SIG with GND.
- Empty mag (NC): Microswitch activates empty magazine detection when is disconnected SIG with GND.
- Virtual magazine: Microswitch activates virtual magazine reload when is connected SIG with GND.
Works with Output terminal:
- OFF: output terminal works only if the Input terminal activates it.
- Motor: output terminal is ON with gun motor + with IN activation.
- Motor + Xs: output terminal is ON with gun motor with a time delay after the gun motor is deactivated + with IN activation.
- Always on: the output terminal is constantly activated.