– Adds new firing modes independently for each switch position (SEMI – BURST – AUTO)
– Adjustable firing dose (range 2 – 20 rounds)
– Retains empty magazine detection as the original weapon
– Reduction of cadence by up to 40% with a pause between shots. This gives the shot a quick response to the shutter release, as with sharp weapons
– Adjustable power active engine braking with the possibility of off
– The pre-stretching piston for an immediate shot mode SEMI shooting (can only be used to latch the reverse which is included)
– Functions delay of the shot, when it is not possible to fire again for a certain time. It is for simulation of kickback or overcharging (range 0.1 – 4.0 s)
– Electronic fuse sets the sensitivity of current protection
– Low battery indication for 2S – 4S li-pol and 3S – 4S li-fe
– Virtual magazine simulates low-capacity magazines, when it reaches 0, the weapon stops firing. You can set a warning after each shot when the virtual magazine is almost empty
– There is an input port on the board with functions: 3-morning dose, external trigger, AUG trigger, empty magazine detection, virtual magazine overcharge, etc. And the output pads are used for lighting hop- up chambers, power supply for the electric magazine, flashlight, etc.
– Screen with statistics from firing with current consumption of the motor and the temperature of the mosfet allows you to fine-tune the assembly of the gearbox
– Display the current cadence of the weapon
– The coloured bar indicates its state of charge
– Saving parameters to profiles for quick retrieval
– Update removes errors and adds new functions for the device
– Error log shows the history of errors recorded by Leviathan
– For greater security, it is possible to turn off the wireless connection via firing switch (can be deactivated)
– Leviathan monitors passing current, voltage and temperature to avoid damage if something bad happens
– Uses vibration and motor beeps in the stock to alert the user
– Changing settings is immediately stored in Leviathan’s memory so programming is not lost when disconnected from a smartphone or battery
– New features are free for every user via the online update function
SELECTION OF SHOOTING MODES:
Regardless of the switch position (SEMI – BURST – AUTO)
– SAFE: does not respond when the shutter button is pressed.
– Semi: fires once when the shutter button is pressed.
– Semi / BurstX: short press fires once, hold to fire the selected dose.
– Binary trigger: Fires once when the trigger is pressed and again when the trigger is released.
– BurstX: Fires a dose when the shutter button is pressed.
– BurstX + BurstY: short press fires burstX, long-press fires sum burstX + burstY.
– Burst / Full: a short press of the shutter button fires burstX, a long press starts automatic firing.
– Full: the weapon fires until the trigger is released (AUTO).
– Virtual reload: press the virtual to reload trigger
Works with the input terminal: – OFF: Any signal on the stage is ignored. – External trigger: the trigger in the weapon is deactivated and replaced by a microswitch connected to the input (SIG and GND) – Burst-3 trigger: by pressing the microswitch, 3-morning doses are performed. The trigger in the weapon is still functional. The microswitch must be connected to the input (SIG and GND). – AUG trigger: switch detection is deactivated. The trigger in the weapon is set to “selector on a semi”. The microswitch connected to the input (SIG, GND) is set to “selector on auto”. – Empty mag (NO) : The microswitch activates empty hopper detection when a SIG with GND is connected.
– Empty mag (NC) : The microswitch activates empty hopper detection when a SIG with GND is disconnected.
– Virtual reload: The microswitch overloads the virtual reload when a SIG with GND is connected.
– Output pads are used for lighting hop-up chambers, power supply for an electric storage tank, flashlight, etc.
– These pads cannot be controlled from a mobile application. The power supply only works when the engine is running.