Jefftron Mosfet with Wiring – V2
Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
The device increases the gun rate of fire and the battery lasts longer than with basic wiring.
It is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Improves rate of fire and battery life
- Built on SHS trigger contacts
- Easy install
- Works with up to M160 springs
- Works with common batteries up yo 17v and Lipo batteries up to 14.8v
- No current consumption when idle
- No sparking on switch contacts
- Wiring is designed to lead into the stock, but it can go to the front under the condition to turn around black battery wire on the board (resolder it)
Included in packet
- Mosfet on trigger contacts with wiring
- Trigger switch
- Male Deans connector
- 30A fuse
- 4x faston female 2.8mm
- 6x black heat shrink tube 3.2mm x 20mm
- 3x black heat shrink 4.8mm x 20mm
- Screw and pad
- English installation manual
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
We can’t guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but Mosfet – V2 will fit into standard and common brand’s gearboxes without larger modifications.