Jefftron Switch brake Micro Switch replacement Mosfet
Professionally made mosfet with active braking, which can be disabled by removing red jumper.
The device is designed to replace microswitch in the specific gearbox V2.
There is no modification needed.
In semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
The device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer than with basic wiring.
– Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, which replace the microswitch
– Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
– Disable active braking by unplugging red jumper, when you gun has Rate of fire under 20bb/s, otherwise, it could lock up trigger on SEMI due to too low gear speed.
– The motor will be under less stress without active braking.
– Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
– Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipo 7.4 – 14.8V)
– Active braking uses excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
– In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
– For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox