Jefftron Switch brake with wiring Micro switch replacement
Professionally made mosfet with active braking, which can be disabled by removing red jumper.
Device is designed to replace microswitch in the specific gearbox V2.
There is no modification needed.
In semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery lasts longer than with basic wiring.
– Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, which replace microswitch
– Presoldered wires allow faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
– On the devices are presoldered high quality 2 black wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation, length 300 mm to the motor and 700 mm to the battery. The blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG24) with a length 1000 mm is used for connection anywhere on the red cable
– In package is included 1000 mm red wire 1,5qmm (AWG16) with with thin and hard MPPE insulation
– Coated with lacquer, it protects the device against water
– If you want to use your own wires, choose variant without wiring
– Disable active braking by unplugging red jumper, when you gun has Rate of fire under 20bb/s, otherwise, it could lock up trigger on SEMI due to too low gear speed.
– Motor will be under less stress without active braking.
– Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
– Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipol 7.4 – 14.8V)
– Active braking uses excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
– No current consumption in the idle mode
– Device with wiring
– DeanT connector male
– 30A mini fuse
– 4x faston female 2,8mm
– 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm – length 20mm
– 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm – length 20mm
– Installation manual in English