Ever wanted to work in the Airsoft Industry?
Socom Tactical Airsoft is a rapidly expanding Airsoft company not just in our airsoft shop but online Below we have listed Jobs available.
Please note no job interviews are currently being conducted due to Covid Lockdowns
All Jobs requirements on top of specialist requirements are the below.
- Over 18
- Own car will be of benefit
- High attention to detail.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Friendly and professional, face to face customer service
- Good communication skills
- Technical ability and knowledge of airsoft guns and equipment.
- Able to do basic repairs and fixes (Beneficial but not required)
- Be Able to work on own or part of a team with minimal instruction.
To apply for any of the below jobs please Fill in the below form as well as a covering note and CV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Shop Assistant
Available February / March 2021
Full-Time Shop Assistant Working working shop hours at our Fleet store.
Hours Can be located https://www.socomtactical.net/contact/
Job Will involve but not limited to
– Serving customers
– Processing orders
– Adding Stock replenishments to system
– Stock management
– Customer service online and instore
– Working at our external warehouse when required unpacking large shipments.
– Staff discount
– Paid Holiday
– Friendly Team-based environments
– Growth opportunity and training including external courses which might benefit yourself as well as the company.
Salary based on experience and skills
The job will involve providing Fresh content in the form of blogs / Website pages / Product descriptions / Social Media
Hours – Flexible to suit Part or Full time
– High Level of English including grammar
– Basic graphic design/photoshop (beneficial but not essential)
– High level of Computer literacy.
– Understanding of social media.