The 2.5” Python 357 is an incredibly lightweight, versatile airsoft revolver that is capable of shooting bb pellets to a high level. King Arms has designed this full metal construction that is powered by CO2 to achieve the best possible results in terms of performance, comfort and appearance.
With a re-designed internal gas flow mechanism, the revolver is capable of achieving a more realistic outlook. King Arms prides itself in offering high-quality airsoft weapons, and the 2.5” Python 357 is no expectation. The entire revolver is constructed by metal, giving it a very rigid and realistic feel. It also goes through an EDP (Electro Deposit Primer coating) that allows the manufacturer to achieve a pristine surface finish.
Like the 6” Python 357, the 2.5” version also features a stylish CNC hollow oval barrel that truly gives the airsoft revolver a unique look amongst the others. The short, rifled-alike barrel helps achieve a realistic revolver look. Furthermore, it’s designed with a smooth brass internal barrel in 6.05mm inner diameter that gives its user total control over its shooting trajectory. Browse the King Arms range.
The 2.5” Python 357 Custom I is designed with an ergonomic, textured rubberized grip. This gives its user maximum comfort, accuracy and control when using the versatile airsoft revolver. The Python 357 has a beautifully designed golden plate that’s against the revolvers grip. Check out the 4” Python 357.
This airsoft revolver also comes with a fixed metal front sight as well as an adjustable rear sight that allows the user to customise its accuracy. It also features a heavy brass-like finishing shells with high compression rubber bb retainers too.
King Arms 2.5” Python 357 Custom I – Key Features
- Heavy brass-like finishing shells with high-compression rubber bb retainers
- The revolver features shell speed loaders for faster reloads and can store 6 shells
- Fixed metal front sight and an adjustable rear sight
- CO2 cartridge can be changed by using HEX key or coins to screw the end cap
- Smooth and carefully designed brass internal barrel in 6.05mm inner diameter
- Entirely constructed by metal for a rigid and sturdy feel.
- Accessible safety button lockup feature for the hammer
- Can be operated under double-action and single-action use
Suggested Energy Source: CO2
Overall Length: 205mm
Inner Barrel Length: 52mm
Weight without Magazine: 890g
Main Material: Aluminum Alloy
Major Colour: Black
Accessories with Package: 6 bullet shells & shell speed loaders