King Arms 6” Python 357 (Gas version) – Black Boneyard
These items are Boneyard and sold as broken. No returns or warranty accepted.
These both leak and have and issue with the cylinder closing
– Japanese experienced engineer re-designed the internal gas flow mechanism to make the revolver’s outlook much more realistic.
– The whole revolver is constructed by metal, it gives a very concrete and rigid feels.
– The revolver goes through a EDP (Electro Deposit Primer coating) process providing better surface finishing.
– 1:1 scale construction let the revolver more realistic.
2.Outer & Inner Barrel?
– Rifled-alike barrel makes the revolver more realistic.
– Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in 6.05mm inner diameter. Fixed hop-up inside makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
– The ergonomic, wood-textured grip offers the operator maximum comfort and control over the pistol.
– An eye-catching golden plate decorating the grip.
– The metal cylinder can be opened easily in order to reload bullets quickly, just a flick to snap back it into the frame with a solid click.
– Bullets can be removed fast by pushing the bullets extractor rod.
– Metal hammer gives an assured strike on the gas outlet valve.
– Compliable to operate under single-action.
– The metal fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight helps shooter acquire the target quickly.
– Easy to reach safety button lockup the hammer to avoid accidental fire while not ready to shoot.
8.Bullets and Loader?
– Heavy brass-like finishing shells with high compression rubber bb retainers.
– The package comes with shell speed loaders for fast reloads, and 6 BB bullets shells.
– Available in three different barrel lengths to suit your preference.
Suggested Energy Source GAS
Overall Length 290 mm
Inner Barrel Length 80 mm
Inner Barrel Diameter -NA-
Overall Height -NA-
Weight without Magazine 1156 g
Main Material Aluminum alloy
Major Color Black
Capacity 6 rds
Blowback Action -NA-
Accessories come with package 6 bullet shells & shell speed loaders
Muzzle Velocity (UK version) Below 350 fps