MAXX Model Advanced Trigger (Style D)
The Advanced Trigger has multiple adjustment points to control travel, over-travel, and to prevent damage to electronic switches on controller boards. It is completely compatible with the popular TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box and is designed with relieving cuts to function in most Tokyo Marui (TM) spec. AEG and HPA systems.
The main pivot pin of the trigger is made from Titanium for maximum strength and durability. The body of the trigger is CNC machined out of a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum. The Aluminum and Titanium construction makes this trigger very light and durable. Moreover, the trigger has carefully chamfered the edges and securely fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip.
With the unique shapes, stylish design and colours, we will have an option to fit your style needs.
The trigger spring is included.
- 1 x CNC Aluminum Advanced Trigger (Style A)
- 1 x Setscrew
- 3 x Rubber Pad
- 1 x Titanium Pivot Pin
- 1 x Steel Trigger Spring
- Overall Length: 47.75mm
- Overall Width: 7mm
- Pivot Pin Diameter: 3mm
- Material: Titanium/Aluminum 6061
- Machined from a solid block of Aircraft Grade Aluminum with tight tolerances to provide better accuracy, consistency, and durability
- Designed for fast response, the smooth and consistent trigger pull on Ver. 2 Gear Box of M4/M16 series Airsoft AEG Rifles
- Multiple adjustments point to control travel, over travel, and to prevent damage to electronic switches on controller boards
- Compatible with the popular TITAN™ Electronic Module from Gate for Ver. 2 Gear Box
- Designed with relieving cuts to function in most Tokyo Marui (TM) spec. AEG and HPA systems
- Titanium Pivot Pin for maximum strength and durability
- Aluminium and Titanium construction, very light and durable
- Chamfered the edges and fitted with three rubber pads to ensure comfort, enhance traction and secure grip
- Unique shapes, stylish design and colours