Modify 300 Round J-Mag Tracer Magazine
The Airsoft M16/M4 Tracer Magazine| J-Mag(JET Magazine) Rapid-load LED Magazine when used with tracer BBs adds to the thrill of nighttime combat, to also show the trajectory of BBs in dark settings to enable players to adjust shooting as necessary. The LED light is removable when not in use.
The main feature of Airsoft M16/M4 Tracer Magazine(300 rounds High-Cap) is the rapid-load that can fully load 300 BBs by easily winding the arm 4 times. Modify has also strengthened the magazine base with an added ergonomic design. Players can quickly, and easily load and fire without worrying about running out of ammo with this high-capacity magazine.
Step 1: Install the Battery
- Loosen the screw from the LED box to remove the battery cover plate.
- Install the attached three mercury batteries as shown.
- Fasten the cover plate with the screw.
- Make sure the + and – battery contacts are properly oriented. The LED may not work when old and new batteries are used together.
- Make sure no BBs before disassembling the magazine.
Step 2: Install the LED box
- Loosen the screw to remove the bottom cover from the magazine.
- Take out the magazine’s inner case from the magazine cover.
- Install the LED box into the magazine’s inner case.
- Fasten the LED box with the black screw.
- Assemble the magazine and tighten the screw to finish.
- Turn the reel on the left side of the magazine until a click sound is heard.
- Always turn the reel counter-clockwise, spin the reel clockwise may damage the magazine.