Modify Bhive 150 Round M4 Tracer Magazine (Tan)
The Modify Bhive 150 Mid-cap LED Magazine is designed for M16/M4 AEGs, with modular LED construction for easy mounting and removal when not in use. With tracer BBs, this magazine allows players to adjust shooting patterns and enjoy seeing glowing BBs in dimly-lit settings for an enhanced thrill. The Bhive 150 magazine features a new beehive base, soft pickup, and rapid loading. The mid-cap magazine is designed to stay tightly in place without rattling sound as players move to add to the overall fun.
Step 1: Install the Battery
- Loosen the screw from the LED box to remove the battery cover plate.
- Install the attached three mercury batteries as shown.
- Fasten the cover plate with the screw.
- Make sure the + and – battery contacts are properly oriented. The LED may not work when old and new batteries are used together.
- Make sure no BBs before disassembling the magazine.
Step 2: Install the LED box
- Loosen the screw to remove the bottom cover from the magazine.
- Take out the magazine’s inner case from the magazine cover.
- Install the LED box into the magazine’s inner case.
- Fasten the LED box with the black screw.
- Assemble the magazine and tighten the screw to finish.