Modify Xtreme Duty AR-15 CQB AEG
- Full-aluminum billet-style upper and lower receiver with enhanced flared magazine well.
- Aluminum handguard with the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top.
- 6- position adjustable crane stock with TPR pad.
- 45-degree quick-throw safety selector
- 6061-T6 aluminium M-LOK handguard for incredible lightweight, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining strength and durability.
- Functional folding sight set and bolt catch
- Enhanced polymer 190rds Mid-Cap magazine.
- Steel straight trigger for lighter pull while maintaining realism and reliability.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Full CNC-machined barrel, M-LOK handguard, and muzzle cap.
- Extremely straight 6.1mm precision inner barrel
The stock XtremeDuty AR-15 comes with a newly-enhanced Modify REBAR 8mm V2 gearbox with improved internal parts. The REBAR V2 gearbox adds a 1mm thick steel rib, which can handle springs up to M150.
Quick-change Spring and FPS adjustable
Remove the cover on the rear stock and insert the included 4mm hex key, you can adjust the FPS and even change the spring without disassembling the gearbox, upper and lower receiver, or the buffer tube.
- Shooting Mode: Full Auto, Semi Auto and Safety
- Outer Barrel Length: 10.3″
- Handguard Length: 9.3″
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Muzzle Velocity: Adjustable. Step 1: 337fps, Step 2 : 370fps
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Front and Rear Sights, Manual
- Battery: 7.4v / 11.1v Lipo recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the stock with a T-Plug / Deans) (NOTE: Battery output rating should not exceed 30 amps)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable