This $10,000 monstrosity comes packed with a smorgasbord of attachments with dubious usefulness including scopes, a tactical spork and even a loo roll holder.
The Evike Custom “Optic Thunder” M4 AEG rifle boasts that you will “never lose sight of targets when batteries run low” and that you can “eat jello on the battlefield.”
In other words, it’s probably not the best choice for serious airsoft players. But if you’re looking to make a statement and have some serious cash to burn, this is the gun for you!
- Length: 1000-1090mm
- Weight: ~30lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 2500rd “C” Magazine
- Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BB’s)
- Thread Direction: 14mm Positive
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 11.1v Lipo Recommended
- Hopup: Adjustable
- Totally Cool? Yes, Definitely
- Full Metal Receiver, RIS, Scope Mounts and other bits forged from Pure Awesomeness.
- Choose from not one, not two, but SEVEN Scopes to acquire your target. Never lose sight of the enemy!
- Integrated Grenade Launcher, for those moments when a 2500rd Drum Mag just isn’t enough.
- Tactical Flashlight Vertical Grip to blind everything in your way!
- Inverted Vertical Grip, Perfect for Tactical Toilet Paper Rolls (We recommend Charmin Ultra Soft for comfort. Toilet Paper not included.)
- Tactical Laser to help acquire targets even faster when firing at the hip
- PEQ Box attached to the Stock for those moments of… moments of… sighting a target from behind you? Whatever. It’s attached to the Stock because we want it to be.
- Tactical Spork. Good for eating Jello, good for digging trenches, great as a substitute for a machete when you’re making your way through the jungle! (Jello not included. Do not eat from Spork when gun is loaded.)
- Extra Long Mock Silencer. Worried that your 5″ Mock Silencer just doesn’t cut it? Worry no more.
- Sniper Pistol Grip. Ergonomic, comfortable, perfect for the job.
Don’t want to spend $10k on an airsoft gun?
Clearly the Optic Thunder has it all, but there are better ways to optimise your loadout. Let’s start from the assumption that you have a regular M4 AEG airsoft rifle.
This is a great starting point, as the M4 is one of the most versatile and common airsoft guns available. But what can you do to make it even better?
Here are a few ideas:
1. Add a red dot sight or holographic sight. This will help you acquire targets more quickly and improve your accuracy.
2. Add a foregrip. This will help stabilise your gun and make it more comfortable to hold for long periods of time.
3. Add a suppressor. This will help reduce the noise your gun makes and make it more difficult for opponents to locate you.
4. Add a high capacity magazine. This will give you more ammunition before needing to reload, giving you an advantage in firefights.
5. Add a flashlight. This will help you see in low light conditions and can also be used to temporarily blind opponents.
Scopes & Laser Sights
M4 airsoft rifles are designed to fire across a medium to high range, so a quality scope is important to preserving your accuracy. A lightweight, adjustable red dot sight provides ideal accuracy and flexibility that is ideal for M4 rifle users.
Plus, a red dot sight is easier to use than a traditional scope, as you don’t need to align your eye with the sight. This is especially useful when engaging targets at close range.
For longer range shots, a magnified scope will give you the added precision needed to make those crucial headshots. A 4x or 6x scope should provide enough magnification for most situations, although higher powered scopes are available for long range varmint hunting and sniper rifles.
A laser sight can also be a valuable addition to your M4 airsoft rifle. A laser sight helps you quickly acquire your target and can be used in conjunction with a red dot sight or magnified scope.
Aim-O ACOG Style 1×32 Red / Green Dot Sight
Aim-O ACOG style red and green dot perfect to increase your accuracy and aiming speed. Fits onto 20mm RIS rail powered by 3x AG9 battery (not included)
If the firepower of an M4 assault rifle just isn’t enough, you need to break out the heavy ordinance.
An underslung grenade launcher is an ideal accessory when a bigger bang is required. More effective than spraying and praying, firing an airsoft grenade is arguably better than trying to pinpoint several opponents.
It’s worth mentioning that most grenade launchers are only compatible with M4 airsoft rifles, as they use the same mounting system.
S&T M320A1 Standalone Grenade Launcher
S&T M320A1 Standalone grenade launcher
the unique M320A1 grenade launcher is a standalone system designed to fire airsoft 40mm moscarts and looks the part with modern police or military loadouts
Sporks? Sporks are just a spoon and a fork! When you’re out on the battlefield, you need a utensil that does more than just scoop and stab. But how, I hear you cry, can you improve on the mighty spork? You add more…
But seriously, a spork is a great addition to your airsoft loadout. It’s strong enough to act as a substitute for a knife, and can be used to eat food from your MREs (meals ready to eat).
They’re also handy for digging trenches or clearing foliage, and make a great emergency self-defence weapon if you find yourself in a tight spot.
Just make sure you clean it after every meal!
Optimus Titanium Folding Spork
Optimus Titanium Folding Spork
Lightweight Titanium Alloy folding spork (spoon/fork). Matte finish handle with a polished eating surface. Fits inside ultra small Optimus Terra Weekend and Solo cooksets.
Airsoft pistol silencers are very useful for quiet and close CQB engagements, providing you with the opportunity to gain a tactical edge. They also provide you with the option for stealth action without needing to modify your primary weapon on the fly.
Rather than attaching every mod to one gun, try diversifying. A silenced sidearm allows you to go loud or go dark without having to tediously add and remove your silencer from your rifle.
Plus, it’s always good to have a backup weapon in case your primary runs out of ammo or jams.
ASG MK23 SOCOM Pistol With Barrel Extension Silencer
A non blowback pistol, which is ideal for those looking for a silent pistol to use with their sniper or covert load-out.
High Capacity Magazines (Hi-Caps)
A high capacity magazine, or Hi-Cap, is an essential piece of kit for any airsoft player. It’s basically a larger version of a standard magazine, holding more BBs so you can stay in the fight for longer
Most Hi-Caps hold between 100 and 300 rounds, although some larger capacity magazines are available. Hi-Caps are great for suppressing fire and laying down cover fire, as well as giving you the edge in close quarters skirmishes.
Just make sure you get one that’s compatible with your gun!
Emerson Gear M4 MAP style High-Cap 300 Round (FG)
Emerson Gear M4 MAP style High-Cap 300 Round
– Holds 300 rounds
For night skirmishes and shadowy CQB combat, a torch is extremely useful. While it has the potential to reveal your position, clever use of a torch can guide you through dark areas as well as surprise enemies. However, at Socom, we prefer a subtler approach.
Night vision has become so much more affordable in recent years, allowing easy access to personal night optics. Using night vision goggles gives you the ultimate element of surprise.
Sure, all of this isn’t as awesome as having it all on one airsoft gun, but we think this loadout will be a bit more effective in the field 😉
The Worlds Most Expensive Airsoft Gun:Final Thoughts
We hope you enjoyed our exploration of the most expensive airsoft gun in the world. As we said at the beginning, it’s a pretty niche market and not something that most players will ever need to worry about
However, if you’re lucky enough to have the cash to spare, there are some amazing options out there for you. Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility!