25mm (1 inch) Low scope mounts
A standard lower set of scope rings by Oper8 Tactical to fit smaller aperture scopes with a 25mm tube. These will fit most magnified sniper scopes on the airsoft market. The scope rings fit onto a standard 20mm picatinny rail using thumb screws and a clamping system. The top of each scope ring removed by undoing four screws and then placing the scope into position. The clamp has a small piece of ribbon either side of the scope ring to make sure the scope is tightly placed and there is no movement or scratching when the screws are tightened.
The low scope mounts are a much lower profile and sit a lot lower than the high mounts. Some scopes like the 3-9×40 size will likely be too big, but anything smaller than a 40mm aperture should mount fine.
- Aluminium construction
- Ideal for using a small aperture sniper scope
- 12.5mm space between rail and scope holes
- Secures scope in place at eight points
- Easy to adjust position of scope to accommodate length of rail
- Thumb screws to secure to rail
- Lower profile
- Fits any 20mm picatinny rail
- Set of two