Perun V2 Optical Drop-in Mosfet (Hybrid) – Rear Wired
Perun V2 Hybrid replaces mechanical contacts in your airsoft replica or gel blaster and provides lots of useful features. Optical and magnetic sensors allow to the elimination of many moving parts that are prone to damage, thus increasing reliability. Adaptive trigger control allows switching from a very short trigger travel to a long one even in the field, with almost any trigger, including stock ones.
Works without the need for any modification with most V2 gearboxes in Tokyo Marui standard. For details and exceptions please refer to the manual.
- Adjustable trigger sensitivity – The trigger can be set to 5 sensitivity levels, ranging from very short pull needed to fire a shot, to a very long one. No modification to the trigger or the gearbox is needed and the trigger sensitivity change is possible even in the field.
- Independently programmed firing modes – Program the firing modes any way you like, setting safe, semi, burst or auto on both selector positions.
- Active brake – active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression or in case of replicas with high rate of fire, overspin (double shot problem).
- Precocking – Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With precocking enabled, the piston will remain in the rear position after each shot with the spring already compressed, ensuring that the next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. To release the spring after using precocking, pull the trigger and hold it for 2 seconds, after which a second shot will be fired, this time with no precocking and fully braked.
- 2-stage trigger – Light trigger pull results with a single shot or burst, while a deeper pull will cause a burst or fully automatic fire. Following modes are available: semi – burst, semi-auto and burst – auto.
- Binary trigger – Allows for easy double shots in a semi-automatic setting. After enabling this mode, if the semi-automatic fire is set, shots will be fired not only when the trigger is pulled, but also when it is released.
- Rate of fire reduction – Reduce the rate of fire in automatic or burst fire to save ammo or make the replica shoot in a more realistic fashion.
- DMR mode – Introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm – Dedicated for Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries. Should the battery voltage fall to a dangerously low level, user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every minute. This may also be freely switched on and off.
- DSG – a sector gear detection mode specially prepared to work with dual-sector gears.
- Diagnostic system – Constantly monitors the replica and the MOSFET itself. In case of any problems, immediately lets you know what it might be, making troubleshooting much easier.
- Electronic fuse – Will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery when a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
Programming of all the settings on the Perun V2 optical mosfet is done solely by using quick and easily memorable sequences of fire selector switching and trigger pulls supported by sound signals and multicolour LED diode. That allows changing the settings at any moment, in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire. All settings are set independently for each selector position, so you can program the MOSFET exactly the way you want, for example, semi on semi and binary trigger on auto.
Perun V2 Hybrid works without problems with any battery from 7V to 17V. It can also be used with the most extreme setups.