PTS EPM1S 170 Round Short MidCap – Dark Earth
- The PTS EPM1-S AEG magazine, made with the same technology as our EPM1, is a 20R length short M4 magazine that holds an incredible 170 round bb capacity and offers the same reliability that all PTS magazines have long been famous for. It is compatible with most Airsoft AR-15 M4 AEGs including Tokyo Marui, KWA, G&P, VFC, including the HK416, PTS PDR-C, PTS ERG series, PTS Masada AEG, the AMOEBA AM Variants, and many more. The magazine is available in Black and Dark Earth.About the EPM1
The PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine ONE, or EPM1, is the most advanced and highest capacity spring loaded AEG magazine ever produced. Aptly named the EPM1, the magazine is the FIRST in many ways:
The EPM1 is the First collaborative development between PTS and Odin Innovations
The EPM1 is the First spring loaded AEG magazine to rival the capacity of a high cap mag
The EPM1 is the First AEG magazine with a Fuel Gauge window to indicate full or remaining bb load
The EPM1 is the First magazine to reliably achieve both high load capacity and high rate of fire performance
Externally, the EPM1 has also been updated significantly. As with the original EPM and all PTS polymer products, the EPM1 shell is made with Dupont Zytel? polymer which makes it extremely durable and strong. Another carryover feature is the continuous mag well guide to reduce snagging when drawing from or inserting into pouches or the rifle mag well. Our signature EP texture has been implemented onto the shell to give the magazine a positive texture for better grip and tactile feel. The texture along the spines have been changed to ridges for even more positive tactility and allows the EPM1 to be compatible with the Magpul Maglink? Coupler.
The baseplate of the EPM1 has also been completely redesigned. The slide-in design makes the baseplate more durable and resistant to damage or popping off if the magazine is dropped. It is also significantly slimmer than the first generation EPM’s so stacking the magazines in pouches or during storage takes up less space than before. The base pads heel is angled to be able to act as a monopod during supported shooting and, as before, a marking matrix is incorporated into the basepad for magazine identification use. The ribbed front ledge that provides positive indexing of the magazine when drawing from a pouch or plate carrier is now incorporated into the EPM1’s main body.
The new enhanced magazine follower is the result of our design collaboration with Deranged Designs. The improved follower keeps the pressure of the spring concentrated in line with the bb stack instead of adding sideways pressure to the bb stack and against the walls of the magazine bb channel. This new follower design greatly improves the bb feeding speed and consistency and completely prevents bbs from sliding past the follower and creating a jam.
The most significant and innovative external feature of the EPM1 is the Fuel Gauge window. With the new unique orange mag level indicator, you can immediately know if the magazine is filled to capacity, its approximate remaining capacity, or if the magazine is empty. When the magazine is fully loaded, mag level indicator will show at the top of the window. As you fire the bb’s out of the EPM1, the orange indicator will travel down the window until it reaches the bottom of the window at which time the magazine is emptied.
- Dupont Zytel? polymer shell
- 170 BBs capacity
- Orange mag level indicator
- High-efficiency compression spring
- Low friction internal shell
- Unique magazine mag well guide that reduces snagging
- EP dot pattern texture for better grip
- New polymer baseplate with an angled surface and dot matrix
- New design follower prevents bbs jam
- Colour Black
- Material Dupont? Zytel High-Performance Reinforced Polymer
- Dimension 140 x 72 x 26mm
- Weight 160g approx.
- Capacity 170 rounds
- Compatibility V
- Tokyo Marui Style AR-15 AEG Airsoft
- G&P AR-15 AEG Airsoft
- KWA AR-15 AEG & ERG Airsoft
- PTS ERG AR-15 Airsoft
- PTS Masada AEG
- PTS PDR-C AEG
- VFC AR-15 & HK416 AEG Airsoft
- CA AR-15 & 416 AEG Airsoft
- AMOEBA AM Variants AEG Airsoft