SRC M1911 Gas Blowback Pistol (Full Metal)
M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic handgun chambered for the .45ACP cartridge, which first developed in 1911 and served as the main sidearm for the US Army from 1911 to 1985. It was widely used in WWI, WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War (Desert Storm) , Iraq War (Operation Iraqi Freedom) and War in Afghanistan (Operation Enduring Freedom). Although M1911 is quite old nowadays, M1911 and her variants are still widely used by special forces, law enforcement and PMCs.
- Metal Slide with no marking, fixed iron sights and a dummy fire pin.
- metal outer barrel with no marking, metal Collet Barrel Bushing and 1911 type recoil spring guide and spring cap.
- metal lower frame with a wooden texture grip.
- 1911 type trigger and normal slide lock.
- 1911 type Magazine Release and thumb safety.
- 1911 type hammer spring housing with gun sling holder.
- 1911 type hammer and grip safety.
- Adjustable hop-up system.
- Realistic Field Stripping as real steel.
- Included 15 rounds gas Magazine.
- Length: 217mm
- Barrel Length: ~120 mm
- Shooting Mode: Safety, Semi-Auto
- Power Source: 8KG (134A Gas), 12KG (Green gas)
- Weight (g): 790 (Gun with magazine), 1410 (with box)
- Colour: Black, wood (grip)
- Magazine Capacity: 15 + 1 rounds
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Bullet type: 6mm BB
- Power (Muzzle Velocity) : 300 – 320 FPS (Green gas)
- Manufacturer: SRC