S&T M249 MK2 Sportline LMG (Box Magazine)
A polymer body M249 MK2 Sportline LMG with a 2000 round box magazine. The newer sportline M249 series by S&T is great for all the players out there who want to firepower a support gun, but not the weight that goes along with it. With this body, the M249 MK2 weighs approximately 3.6 kg with no magazine.
The MK2 variant has a fixed position stock with shoulder support that houses the battery, an integrated bipod and a small RIS system which gives you a RIS rail on the handguard’s left, right and underside.
To open the top cover, you simply press the two buttons at the top and lift up the top cover to reveal the gearbox. This model takes a standard Version 2 gearbox and long type motor with an M248 hop unit.
- Weight (g): 3560 g
- Length (mm): 1060 AEmm
- Material: Nylon Fiber,
- Colour: Black,
- Power Source: 8.4v – 9.6v (not included)
- Fire Mode: Full-Auto only
- Hop-Up Type: Adjustable
- Gearbox Type: V2
- Motor Type: Long Type
- Thread Diameter (14mm): Negative
- Capacity (Rounds): 2000 Round box magazine
- Bullet Type (g BBs): 6 mm
- Muzzle Velocity (Standard Version) with 0.20g BBs: 110-130 m/s
- Plug Type (Tamiya): Small Tamiya