S&T ST36 Sportline AEG
The ST36 is built from sturdy polymer and so will cope with the knocks and scrapes of airsoft. It has a folding stock, which is great for making your weapon shorter for when you enter CQB areas or for transport purposes. The fire selector will switch the gun between safe, single and full auto and is ambidextrous. The magazine release is ambidextrous and is located just behind the magazine well. The built in carry handle has rail running along the top and is where the adjustable front and rear ironsights are located. Underneath the carry handle is the ambidextrous charging handle, which when pulled back moved the false bolt and reveals the hop unit. There are sling attachment points on the handguard, rear of the reciever and the stock, this gives you excellent options for attaching a variety of slings. The handguard has railes attached on the bottom and sides, so you can attach torches, fore grip, laser or grenade launcher. The flash hider can be removed and replaced with a tracer, different flash hider or other attachment that uses a 14mm CCW thread.
The battery is housed inside the handguard. To install the handguard you need to push out the pin holding it to the reciever and then slide it off the front. Once removed attach the battery to the wire in the gun and then put the battery in the handguard and slide it back on.
- Polymer construction
- Adjustable hop unit
- Folding stock
- Front and rear sling loops
- Adjustable ironsights
- Built in carry handle with 20mm rail
- Removable 14mm CCW flash hider
- 3x handguard mounted rails
- Powered by 7.4v lipo or 8.4v nimh
- Firing Modes: safe/single/full auto
- FPS: 325
- Length (stock folded): 510mm
- Length (stock unfolded): 730mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- In box: 1x 470 round high capacity magazine, 1x 100 round mid capacity magazine, 8.4v nimh battery and charger.