Valken ASL+ Kilo45 M4 AEG – Black
We have upgraded the internal components to provide less stress on the gearbox, including a 22:1 ration gear set, a piston with full metal teeth, and radial cuts in the gearbox shell. The ASL+ Kilo45 AEG 6mm rifle also comes with a rotary style hop-up unit with locking increment settings.
The Kilo45 electric gun also comes with new external features, including a newly designed moulded flash hider, 280-round hi-cap SMG style magazine, and SMG magazine adapter that fits inside the M4 magazine well. All ASL+ series rifles are also covered by the Valken 1-year bulletproof warranty.
- Billet Style Nylon Fiber Receiver
- 280-round Hi-cap SMG Magazine
- SMG Magazine Well Adapter
- M4 Magazine compatible
- Molded Flash Hider
- 6-position Vented Crane Stock
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Ambidextrous Mag Release
- Free Floating 9-inch MLOK Rail
- Flip-up High Vis Sights
- Pro Match Trigger
- Quick Change Spring System
- Rotary Style Hop-up Unit
- Updated 22:1 Ratio Metal Gears
- 8mm Bushings
- Radial Cut Gearbox Shell
- Full Metal Teeth Piston
- Anti-reversal Latch Access
- Upgraded Torque Motor
- Anodized 6.03mm Inner Barrel (225mm length)
- Inner Barrel: 255mm
- Magazine Capacity: Ships with 280 Round hi-cap SMG magazine. Compatible when used with the Valken SMG Magazine Adapter
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 FPS / 1.05 Joules
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative (CCW)
- Gearbox: 8mm Ver. 2
- Motor: Long Type
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 9.6V 2200mAh split type NiMh, 7.4V 1000mAh stick type LiPo, or 7.4V 2500mAh split type Li-ion recommended (Battery not included. Wired to the rear with a standard small Tamiya connector)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Magazine Adapter, Cleaning/Anti-Jamming Rod, Orange Marking Tape, and Manual
- Ver. 2 Gearbox
- Low Resistance Wiring
Why Choose An Airsoft Rifle?
There are a few reasons why you might choose an airsoft rifle over other styles of airsoft guns.
Rifles tend to have better range and accuracy than pistols or shotguns, making them ideal for long-range engagements.
They also tend to be more realistic in terms of weight and feel, which can add to the immersion factor when playing. Finally, many airsoft rifles come with high-capacity magazines, meaning you can shoot for longer before needing to reload.
Airsoft Rifle Tips
If you’re thinking of buying an airsoft rifle, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Decide what role you want the gun to play. Are you looking for something long-range and accurate? Or something more compact for close-quarters combat?
2. Choose your power source. Airsoft rifles can be battery-powered, gas-powered, or spring-powered. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
3. Consider the magazine’s capacity. Most airsoft rifles come with high-capacity magazines, but some have smaller capacities. Think about how often you’ll be needing to reload during a game.
4. Make sure the gun is compatible with your other gear. If you’re using a gas-powered gun, for example, you’ll need to make sure you have a compatible gas tank.
5. Ask about warranty and service options. Any good airsoft retailer should offer some kind of warranty or service plan in case your gun breaks down.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to find the perfect airsoft rifle for your needs.