Valken MI-7 Mask With Dual-Pane Thermal Lens
The Valken MI-7 mask is built for the players and is designed to offer high-end protection at beginner level price. This airsoft face mask can be used for rental uses or for playing every now and then.
The main part of the mask is made from injection moulded polyethene and is highly resistant to impacts. It has a removable visor, which both keeps the sun off your eyes and helps deflect incoming rounds away from the lens. There is a chin strap to help keep the mask securely in place and a wide elasticated rear strap for keeping the mask mounted stability.
There is padding around the ears and lens. The padding is dual-layered foam. The first layer is SBR foam for impact absorption and the second layer is open-cell foam for comfort and air wicking. This makes the mask comfortable to wear over long periods of play.
The lens is a dual-pane thermal lens, which cuts right down on fogging issues. The lens is hard coated to take the impacts and resist against scratches. The lens offers a huge range of vision, so there is no more having to permanently scan around to see your surroundings.
The lens has a quick change system, so you can change the lens easily by simply disconnecting it where it is attached to the back strap.
Valken MI-7 Mask Features:
- Dual-pane thermal lens airsoft face mask
- Hardcoat lens treatment with fog and scratch resistance
- A quick change lens system
- 160-degree verticle and 260-degree horizontal vision
- Injection moulded polyethene mask
- Removable visor
- Elasticated strap
- Dual-layer SBR and open-cell foam for comfort, impact absorption and air wicking around frames and ear
- Full ASTM and CE certification
- Can be used for airsoft and paintball