Vapex 500mA NiMh Smart Charger
This Charger is designed to charge Nickel-Metal Hydride or Nickel Cadmium 4~10 Cells battery packs with Standard Tamiya Male Connector. This is a Smart Charger, which can distinguish 4~10 cells pack by MPU inside Automatically and cut-off the charging accordingly. It is easy to use. Manual-adjustment is not needed. By using different adaptors, this charger can be used to charge battery packs with Futaba Female connector, JR Female connector, Tamiya Small Male connector, Micro Female connector etc.
Input Rated Voltage & Line Frequency: 240VAC 50Hz
Rated Voltage: DC18.0V+-5%
Rated Current: DC500mA
Rated Cells Pack: 4~10 Cells
No Load Voltage: DC23.5V Max
Trickle Current: 60mA Max
Short Circuit & Reverse Polarity
- Recharges 4~10 pieces cells battery packs
- Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with Standard Tamiya
- Male connector.
- Microprocessor-control System (For protection and safety).
- Batteries life is well protected by –dV detection and timer protection.
- LED display for Rapid charge/trickle charge
- Red LED- rapid charge
- Green LED- Fully Charged & trickle charge
- Flash Red and Green LED- short
- Flash Red LED: Reverse polarity or Wrong Battery
- Safety features: -dV cut-off function
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS :
- Connecting 1 pack of 4~10 cells pack with Tamiya Male connector to the Female connector of the charger.
- Make correct contact of the Female and Male connectors.
- Plug charger into mains socket.
- The status LED will glow Red when the batteries are receiving charge. After charge is completed, the status LED will change green to indicate that the charge is completed and batteries are ready for use. Once the status LED is Green, the charge switches to trickle mode to keep the batteries at full.
- Unplug the charger and remove the batteries from the charger when not in use.