Perun Mosfet For Krytac Kriss Vector
The Perun MOSFET for Krytac Kriss Vector replaces stock electronics and trigger board in the Kriss Vector airsoft replica made by Krytac. It provides lots of additional features, including active braking and full-cycle control (making sure that each cycle is finished, even if the trigger is pulled very briefly).
- Freely programmable firing modes – Set any firing mode you like on any of the selector positions independently. Available modes are: safe, semi, binary, 2 to 5 round burst and auto.
- Active brake – active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression or in case of replicas with a high rate of fire, overspin (double shot problem).
- Precocking – Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With the precocking function enabled, the piston will remain in rear position after each shot with the spring already compressed, ensuring that the next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. To release the spring after using precocking, pull and hold the trigger. A second shot will be fired after 3 seconds, with no precocking and fully braked.
- Rate of fire reduction – Reduce the rate of fire in automatic or burst fire to save ammo or make the replica shoot in a more realistic fashion.
- Low battery voltage alarm – Dedicated for Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries. Should the battery voltage fall to a dangerously low level, the user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every minute. This may also be freely switched on and off.
- Diagnostic system – Constantly monitors the replica and the MOSFET itself. In case of any problems, immediately lets you know what it might be, making troubleshooting much easier.
- Electronic fuse – Will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery if a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
Programming of all the settings is done solely by using trigger and selector, in an easily memorable and quick sequence. Programming is supported by sound signals and a multicolour LED diode. That allows changing the settings at any moment, in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire.
Perun for Krytac Kriss Vector works without problems with any battery from 7V to 17V. It can also be used with the most extreme setups, without any limitations as to the spring rating.