Action Army AAP-01 Assassin Pistol
The AAP-01 is based loosely on the Ruger MKIV and comes in a choice of black or dark earth colours and is complete polymer construction except for the bolt, bolt release, and frame pins which are aluminium.
Each model comes this an end cap that protects the polymer 14mm CCW thread on the end of the barrel capable of fitting most suppressors and tracer units with no risk of the weight warping the outer barrel and putting friction on the blowback like most GBB pistols
These have been tested in the factory to work flawlessly with Action Army, WE, Tokyo Marui, Armorer Works, and King Arms G series magazines meaning you’re never short on options when it comes to getting spare mags.
They are capable of semi and fully automatic firing modes by pulling the bolt back and flicking the switch on the underside. The safety is situated near the front of the lower receiver and is a simple push-button.
They come equipped with fibre optic front and rear sights which are easily removable to may way for the ever-growing accessories being made for these dynamic pistols.
Please note: Apply a little bit of hop-up before firing or the BBs will roll out the barrel
- Full and semi-automatic
- Fibre optic sights
- Polymer construction
- Plenty of accessories available
- Black or Dark Earth
- 23 round magazine included
One of the great things about airsoft is that there are so many different types of guns to choose from. If you’re looking for a sidearm to complement your primary weapon, or if you just want a gun that’s easy to carry around, an airsoft pistol is a great option. Here are some reasons why you might want to choose an airsoft pistol over other types of airsoft guns:
- Pistols are more manoeuvrable than larger guns, making them easier to use in close quarters.
- Pistols tend to be lighter than other types of airsoft guns, so they’re easier to carry around.
- Many pistols come with extra features like lasers and flashlights, which can be helpful in low-light conditions.
- Pistols are generally less expensive than other types of airsoft guns, so they’re a great option for budget-minded players.
Whether you’re looking for a primary weapon or a sidearm, an airsoft pistol can be a great choice. Be sure to consider all your options before making your final decision.
Now that you know why you might want to choose an airsoft pistol, here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your gun:
1. Practice your aim. As with any type of gun, practice makes perfect when it comes to using an airsoft pistol. Spend some time at the range honing your skills so that you’ll be ready to take on opponents in a game situation.
2. Use cover. When you’re carrying a smaller gun like a pistol, it’s even more important to use cover wisely. Stay behind barriers and use whatever is available to keep yourself safe from enemy fire.
3. Be aware of your surroundings. Because pistols are less powerful than other types of airsoft guns, they’re best used in close-quarters situations. Pay attention to your surroundings and be ready to take cover if necessary.
4. Don’t underestimate your opponent. Just because an opponent is carrying a smaller gun doesn’t mean they’re not a threat. Be cautious and always be prepared for anything when you’re playing against an opponent with an airsoft pistol.