Emerson Gear Chest Rig to Vest Adapter Kit
This chest rig to vest adapter kit designed by Emerson Gear is used to connect your chest rig onto a vest or plate carrier so you can easily swap between loadouts depending if you want a full body armour set or a lightweight chest rig.
These adapter kits are designed to work with most of the plate carriers and chest rigs on the market due to their simple and easy to use design. They simply weave into the molle or shoulder straps on the chest rig and you do the same on the plate carrier ensuring the correct clips can connect with each other, then use the four side clips in the same fashion at the side of the plate carrier and clip the chest rig in that way.
It will only fit chest rigs with a 1″ male side release buckle allows any equipment to clip swiftly on and off your base vest. It works as a more stable platform if you use your harness on your chest rig and put it over the plate carrier.
- Cordura 500D Fabric
- High-Density 1000D Nylon Fabric
- Designed to mate chest rigs to various armour carriers.
- Unique design fits for any items with a 1″ male side release buckle.
- Allows auxiliary equipment to swiftly clip on or off your base component.
- Allows a stable load when wearing an “H-harness” over your existing armour.
- MOLLE straps with buckle clips.
- Package Contains: Side Male Buckles x 4, Top Female Buckles x 2