Emerson Gear Jump Plate Carrier JPC
A classic and popular plate carrier design by Emerson Gear, the jump plate carrier is equipped with three rows of six molle loops to attach magazine and utility pouches on the lower half and three rows of four on the top half, most of which have loop fastenings for velcro patches or shotgun shell holders. The lower half also has three integrated M4 magazine pouches with elastic retention tabs to keep you from losing your magazines during combat.
The main body is fully adjustable at the back with elastic cords for a more permanent fitting as well as easy adjustability at the front whenever you put on the carrier. The cummerbund is able to accept molle pouches around the side of the carrier which is great for back-up magazine pouches, med pouches, dump pouches and more.
- Material: High-Density Durable Nylon Fabric.
- Lightweight and minimal vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability.
- Integrated triple mag pouch with retention cords on front of the carrier.
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion.
- Built-in admin pouch in the upper portion of the front carrier (holds pistol mags, chem lights, maps, etc.).
- High-performance stretch material that allows for different thickness of plates.
- Padded ventilation on interior panels of the vest for added comfort.
- Quick-attach side loops for add-on coverage.
- Durable anti-slip shoulder straps.
- Includes Foam plate fillers