Perun AB++ Programmable Mosfet
AB++ is a hard-wired MOSFET, channelling the power from the battery to the motor through a specialized high-power transistor, instead of delicate mechanical switches, increasing reliability and replica performance. It also enhances your replica by adding many new, useful features.
Comes with universal wiring, that can be used in any replica. Only a few easy soldering joints are needed to install the MOSFET.
- Electronic burst – Change auto to an electronically controlled burst to save your ammo and increase realism!
- Active brake – active brake stops the motor after each shot preventing spring compression or in the case of replicas with a high rate of fire, overspin (double shot problem).
- Pre-cocking – Fast trigger response can be a matter of victory or defeat, especially in CQB situations. With pre-cocking enabled, the piston will remain in the rear position after each shot with the spring already compressed, ensuring that the next shot will be fired immediately after you pull the trigger. To release the spring after using pre-cocking, pull the trigger while simultaneously holding the button on the unit. A shot will be fired, with no pre-cocking and fully braked.
- Rate of fire reduction – Reduce the rate of fire in automatic or burst fire to save ammo or make the replica shoot in a more realistic fashion.
- DMR mode – Introduces intervals between semiautomatic shots to comply with DMR rules on some fields.
- Low battery voltage alarm – Dedicated to Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries. When the battery voltage falls to a dangerously low level, the user will be notified by short sound signals that are repeated every minute. This may also be freely switched on and off.
- Diagnostic system – Constantly monitors the replica and the MOSFET itself. In case of any problems, immediately lets you know what it might be, making troubleshooting much easier.
- Electronic fuse – This will save your replica and battery in case of a major malfunction. It will automatically disconnect the battery if a short circuit or blocked motor is detected.
Programming of all the settings is done solely by using a trigger and a button on the device, in an easily memorable and quick sequence. Programming is supported by sound signals and a multicolour LED diode. That allows changing the settings at any moment, in a matter of seconds, even under enemy fire.
The Upgrade kit works without problems with any battery from 7V to 17V. It can also be used with the most extreme setups, without any limitations as to the spring rating.